Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sweden vs. Greece


I'd under-estimate the weather in Sweden, it is very cold tonight...

It is early-summer in Sweden now, and for the last few days, the sun is bright, either in Copenhagen or Helsingborg, and the temperature is slightly above 20 deg. C, but not tonight. Vegar from Norway had ask us for a dinner + watch football tonight, and as usual, I worn only sweater + short pants, but it is a windy night, the wind is very strong and cold, and it is only about 10 deg. C only, I'm regret for never wear my long pant along.

Beside beer, European loves football, I'm not really into it, but tonight is the match between Sweden and Greece, and I'm in Sweden now, so we are looking for a dinner place with TV, but all pack, after searching for fews restaurant, we end up our dinner in a restaurant without TV, and it is all empty. After dinner, we search for a pub for watching the match, all pub in the city is flooded with the supporter that wearing the Sweden jersey, and we can't even get a place to sit after looks for a few pub, Swedish are patriotic, and the result is 2:0, Sweden win the game, the atmosphere in the pub is superb, the fans was shouting, jumping, clapping, dancing and singing around, you can see the youngster running on the street, it'll be nice if I can watch match live in the stadium. Too bad I never bring my DC along.

Picture above is the souvenir that gave by Jonas on his last trip to Malaysia, and I'm wearing this on the match, lol~