Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Final night in Helsingborg

After my favorite's Hi-Vac training tomorrow, I'll finish the training in Helsingborg for 2 weeks, and will spend total of 18 hours flight + waiting time to back to Malaysia.

It is a very nice and memorable experience to attend the training here, the hospitality of Nederman's principal is perfect, the advance training is useful, and I'd get few satisfied answer that I'm unclear during the fighting about the Sunway's Hi-Vac project. My feeling is excited on the first few days I reached here, followed by boring (Helsingborg have nothing but nice beer, nice food and peacefully), then had gone to spent a night in Copenhagen, back Helsingborg again, until today, feel a bit unwilling to left this place, missed the bright night (it's 12.07am now but it's still not total dark), and the nice weather.

Beside, I get to know a few friends from the Nederman's branch, all over the world, and had eat LOTS of nice food here, yay, I love food, especially seafood, and Helsingborg is located beside sea, and it is summer now, so they have a lot of nice and fresh seafood here. Fyi, Ikea HQ is only somewhere between the hotel where I stayed and Nederman's HQ, unlike Malaysia factory with big Ikea wording, it is an all black building without any signboard of Ikea, but the very Ikea-style curtain outside had betray it.

I'll depart from Helsingborg by 4pm, take a ferry and train to Copenhagen, and transit from Copenhagen's airport by 8pm, transit to Frankfurt, follow by a 12 hours and a quarter flight to Singapore, 4 hours waiting + shopping time, then transit from Changi, and will reach KLIA only by 9pm Thursday, due to the time alignment, this flight will spend me 1 whole day+++...damn!

Last but not least, I appreciate the effort and hospitality of all the trainer, and the coordinator, and would like to said thank you to you guys, see you guys again.

p/s: Koenigsegg's HQ in Sweden is one of the customer of Nederman, cool!


It's 21:30 but the sun haven't set yet, it's a bright night~