Monday, June 16, 2008

Drunken???

I'd just finish dinner + drink tonight. It was the best dinner I'd ever taken in Sweden, Magnus (he is a tall, handsome, friendly guy and have a pretty wife), had brought us to a restaurant called Svanshalls, nearby a fishing village. this aftenoon, it is nice not because of the food, but the environment, it is peacefully, quiet, nice weather, nice food nice people and nearby sea, and I don't think you can ever find such place with such environment in Malaysia!

Before he dinner, as Swedish traditional, we have to a snaps of vodka (again, hmm), the vodka that served is very very hard in this restaurant, and after vodka, another mug of beer, I felt dizzy before the dinner.....

The appetizer tonight is the lobster soup, I missed soup,and I missed spicy food more, so I'd order the spicy fish as my main meal ( yeah I love seafood~), it's real spice, but not as spicy as the sambal, but the fish is real FRESH, as the restaurant is just beside the sea~~~~

After the main course, I'd ordered the strawberry as my desert, the taste of strawberry + vanilla ice cream + egg yolk, yummy~~~~~~~~ Another mug of Swedish beer.. and lots of photo on the ship, the seaside after dinner, it's a nice experience, the weather was just nice, temperature was just about 11 - 13 deg. C, damn I start to talk like a Swedish...


I'd took A LOT, A LOT of picture in Magnus's Audi A6 while on the way back to the hotel, the scene around the road is just SUPERB, it's a country side along the road, together with the sunset by 10pm, PERFECT!

Another 2 mug of Kilkenny after dinner in Harry's bar nearby my hotel, now I'm stunning, I'm gonna sleep after this cup of Latte, thanks for the hospitality of Magnus.