Monday, June 23, 2008

1-Day Journey


Had came back from Helsingborg by last 5 days, and the journey took me 24hrs+, it's more than 1 day...

Had left Helsingborg by 4pm, via train, direct to Copenhagen, thanks god that I don't have to take ferry with my 26kg's luggage + ~4kg backpack.

We'd reached Copenhagen by 5.30pm, and had took a flight to Frankfurt via Luftansa, we checked-in at Frankfurt by 10pm, and flight to Singapore via SIA. Sitting beside me is a newly married couple, Marcus and Solia, from Spain, they're on their way to go honeymoon at Bali, and SIA had gave them a surprise, by giving them a cake. Hmm, I'll consider SIA if I'm going honeymoon in the future, if I get the chance...

It's a long and tiring flight, 12hrs and 15mins, in a very pack environment, can't sleep, no space for me to do stretching, and had reached Singapore by 4pm (after +6hrs time adjustment), and I have to wait for another 4hrs, to transit another flight back to Malaysia, too bad I'd missed the 5.50pm flight, or else I can jump the queue, after suffering in Changi airport for 4hrs, I'd depart, and this is the first time I sleep very well during flight, until Malaysia, by 9pm.

After checkout and clearance, it's almost 9.30pm, and had took cab back home, reached home by ~10.20pm, total traveling time, 24hrs20mins, *exhausted, I missed my bed~ and had sleep for 1 whole day during the next day.

p/s 3 days after coming back, surprisingly received a sms from someone... jag saknar henne som galen