Friday, July 25, 2008

TAV Valve

Finally it arrive our warehouse. This is the Nederman TAV Valve, able to operate either by pneumatic or current, and it is part of Hi-Vac solution, to control the airflow, simple but very useful and powerful tools.

Just a simple accessories, but this piece of plastic had stressed me up for 6 months! I'd followed the project since last Christmas, after lots of meeting, never ending funky and technical question, finally I'd closed the deal, by last month. In fact, I don't really closed it, because I'd lost almost 90% of the total project, only manage to closed a small portion of the whole project.

During the time I followed this project, I'd involved a lot a lot of people in it, because it is a damn big project, had involve few contractors from Singapore and Malaysia, my GM, boss, principal, some powerful people, son of the Tan Sri in Malaysia, someone special and etc... they are all very supportive, and I appreciate what they did.

During the first 5 months, there's a very supportive people, she sms me every time before my meeting with the maincon, she told me she is worried every time I have an important meeting, she always get the hottest and updated news after my meeting, she is with me whenever I feel stress (too bad I can't do that to her), she prayed for me, too bad she is gone, and I couldn't keep my word on what I'll do after I closed the deal...

I'll deliver this to the customer by next week, get my rewards of the hard work on the last 6 months, and will buy myself a good dinner, alone.

*listening to 3 doors down - here without you